10 Second Stickers.

Monday, January 01, 2007

Lets Go Moonlighting In the Sun

Saw the cutest weasel today! at first i thought it was a ferret, but my dad told me otherwise! he was so cute! all white with a brown tail and 2 spots on his head. wish i had a camera so i could take a pic of it. oh well.

also gave the dog a bath, yeah he ain't to happy with me. he'll get over it.

got the bunk beds set up in my old room, im top bunk. I'm so scared it will collapse! even worse would be it lee slept on the top. omg I'd be dead for sure.

finally made something somewhat creative too.

Martinis By Midnight



and last but not least, a quote from robot chicken:

"But batman! We can't cheat! It's not right!" "Robin, press that button before I bat-bitch slap you."

No comments: