well me and Scott are pretty much over. i just don't think its going to work out, its so hard having a relationship with someone who constantly puts you 2nd for everything. i know it sounds like I'm just bitching but its true. he seems to constantly let me down, i just wish that for once that he would think about how i will feel when he does stupid shit like go out on a 3 hour date with another girl. i don't blame the other girl, Scott has enough brains to know right from wrong, then again so does she. i dunno...
whats a girl to do when she constantly buys back all her gifts, or doesn't receive any kind of gift at all? the relationship ain't much of one when its ratio of give and take are 80:20.
its stupid though, everyone is already trying to set me up with others. I don't want to! i want to sit at home and bask in my own misery! I'm not even over Scott yet. bah!
I'm not one to whine online, but perhaps no one will notice. I'm like what? one out of 7 million people on here? maybe this one blog will be ignored. i can only hope :)
good night.
one last thing, i miss my music! haven't setup my speakers yet :p

No comments:
Post a Comment