skip to main | skip to sidebar

10 Second Stickers.

Thursday, September 27, 2007

My Celeb look-alike is Michelle Rodriguez

%1
Posted by Bob Shnob at 12:03 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  December (1)
  • ►  2008 (27)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2007 (68)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ▼  September (6)
      • My Celeb look-alike is Michelle Rodriguez
      • No more!
      • For Pete's sake!
      • Im Lost
      • About 5
      • Rushin Around
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2006 (1)
    • ►  February (1)

On the Verge Of Prozac.

Same Bitching, Different URL...

What are you doing?

Plurk.com

I Vomit Creativity!

  • Wasting My Potential - bikey project
  • Deviant Art- Mindless Doodles.
  • Delightfully Tacky Yet Unrefined- All my writting.

About Me

My photo
Bob Shnob
I'm a person who luvs icecream coffee & long romantic nights of shooting ducks down in a public park! When I was little, I used 2 fill plastic buckets full of fiery chemicals & then set it a flame. & that kids is where babies's come from
View my complete profile