10 Second Stickers.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Fall Back Troops! Fall Back!

Woot! you guys are gonna be so proud of me! i went out and bought a scanner. was suppose to to the museum but cuz my moms gone crazy again and my dad was late i couldn't go. but that's okay, i don't think i could have survived. so now that i have the new scanner I'm gonna try and upload some of my shit that i have been saving up. i even did a mini comic on my cat!


sadly because i got the scanner, I'm set back another $100 for a tablet. i can accept that though.

went to red robins for din din yesterday. i love the food there! its so nummy. and our server was cute. :D but they sat us like right across from the door so i kept staring at all the people that would come in. i didn't mean to look like a creeper but I'm drawn to mass confusion. i feel at home there.

went back to Scott's after, i took a nap. it was suppose to be a hour 2 hour nap. instead i slept from 6-12:30 which doesn't surprise me. specially when I'm blowing my nose every min.

And if you haven't figured it out yet I'm sicker then a dog with this damn cold. god do i hate getting colds. i rarely get sick but when i do its like near death.


better yet my dads got pink eye! i hate pink eye, even more so then colds! last time i got pink eye i had the flu and my period. oh yeah, Miss America had nothing on me that day. so I'm pretty much staying as far away from my family as possible, and running around with a bottle of Lysol and hand sanitizer under one arm and Kleenex under the other.


I will Survive!

Living In My Fridge
lets see, milk lettuce oh and fish!

2 comments:

sirving said...

blaaaazinga!!!

poor luv!

Bob Shnob said...

my body hates me!