10 Second Stickers.

Friday, February 02, 2007

Make awkward sexual advances not war!

YAY! last day of work! till Monday that is.



i got the weekend off and so my dad said we might go to the cabin!

I'm so excited! its so pretty up there! and quite, which will be nice for a change.



our cabins really plan though.

you remember when you were young and you use to draw houses that were squares, with triangles on the top? yeah that's our cabin, with only one wall in the middle of it. super simple.

wall doesnt even reach the roof and it has no door, just a gap.



the cabin is also located at the top of this really big hill, and at the very bottom is the outhouse which is like a block away. I'm always scared to go to the outhouse at night cuz I'm scared a bear will eat me! or a deer...



yeah there are a few bears up there, they are all sleeping right now.

we used to have a shed that held some grain for the deer, yeah the bear tore off a wall and ate the grain.

and that's why I'm scared.



but its gonna be fun cuz we get to go snowmobiling! haven't done that for so long. much fun



My dad, Scott, Titus (the dog) and me are going. the only problem is Titus gets car sick really easily (like go down a block and he's tossing his cookies) so I'm gonna have to bring lots of vomit bags. :S



ill take lots of photos!



here's a pic i made when i was eating tuna!




I wuv you chicken of the sea!

No comments: