Okay so i have one pic done, well drawn that is. still have to color it. I'm starting on another. i haven't done anything for a LOOOOOONG time so be nice to me okay?
I think I'm just gonna start drawing at random and try to use my eraser a little as possible. you know so that i get into the groove again. most of them will probably end up in scrap.
I also think i know whats been bothering m so much with the running nose and watering eyes. my moms smokes, every time i go into the kitchen i plug up and my eyes start to water like crazy. its either that or dust. so I'm gonna go put on a dust mask and dust and see if that helps any.
now for something funny!the dog was whining and my mom wouldn't do anything. finally when she did let him out she stepped in a huge turd located in the entry way. with her bare foot. oh god i laughed. twas funny!
that's all for today. I'm not looking forward to tomorrow, i get to work with the gruesome 2some. Ellie and Hazel. if i don't return its cuz either I'm on the run from the police or I'm in KFC basement dead. depends on who strikes 1st.

No comments:
Post a Comment