the people at KFC are such sweet hearts! I'm going to miss them so much! they gave me "leaving" gifts! i totally didn't expect that! i would have never guessed that they would buy me a gift.
am i really that nice of a person? do i really effect people that strongly? i never thought of myself as a person who really effects people. i always thought of myself as the type of girl people easily look over and/or forget. perhaps not.
so as for gifts, i got some really yummy smelling soap and lotion, a delish candle, a Loofah that gold and purple, CANDY! and best of all! Sponge animal stickers! I'm 4 years old! i got all of these from Louise, who really surprised me, because i very rarely worked with her, and when i did it was only for like an hour. and even more so, none of this was cheap stuff! like most of this kind of stuff is like really costly! like $20 min.
the second gift was a garden turtle that has solar panels on it, so that when the sun goes down the turtles shell glows. its so cool! I'm going to put it in my garden. I'm so in love with it! Hazel got that for me.
i thought it was funny that all of the gifts i got were ones that i really liked. like usually, for some reason, people ALWAYS get me vanilla smelling shit. i honestly would rather chew off all my limbs, then roll in salt then have to bathe in that stuff. yet people keep buying me that horrid shit. this time though they finally got me some really nice cranberry stuff! i really liked it!
i also worked on my garden for a bunch of hours. i got the top of it all worked up and loose, dug out last years crappy plants, pulled out all of the weed/grass, and filled some pots with dirt so that its all almost ready to plant stuff in. all i have to do is wait for dad to help me dig up the compost and mix it in with the soil. by next week i can get everything into the ground :D I'm excited! I'm going to try and go, chemical free garden. meaning no weed killer, no store bought fertilizer, and high pressure water to kill the bugs. least the ones with the soft bodies. if i can afford it I'm going t0 try and get some copper wire to surround the garden and put disks of beer out to get rid of the slugs. they are not bad in the spring and early summer, but towards the end they get every where and eat everything. very annoying. this is of course all in theory.
wish me luck!
10 Second Stickers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(27)
-
▼
May
(8)
- bloody battle!!!!
- i can hear what you say but i just cant make a sound
- Where did you go? i miss you so.... seems like its...
- Apple bottom jeans? boots with fur?
- I cant wait to see you again!
- The anti depressent paxel causes suicide.
- Don't Bother Me, I'm Wasting My Potential
- We came baring gifts and went away with knives and...
-
▼
May
(8)

No comments:
Post a Comment