10 Second Stickers.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Baby we aint got no place to go.

Your man by Josh turner. dunno what it is with that guys voice, but damn! that deep rumble gives me girly shivers lol!

anyways, my moms being her usual drugged up bitchy self. i went and bought a 2L of ginger ale (my fav. pop) and kinda had it hidden away in my room so the scavengers don't chug it down. yeah they freaking went though my stuff, ate some of my chips and drank like 1/2 the 2L. If they ask i almost always say they can have some. but they rarely do! i know the whole thing with our family is "whats mine is yours" but Jesus, i don't think your kidneys will explode if you ask. it annoys me, cuz then when i go to have some there is either one small glass left, or, none. annoying.

I'm not in that bad of a mood actually. my moms being a bitch but it isn't really bothering me. like when i said something about how they didn't ask she went all "well ill kick you out of my house. you have no right to live here! bitch bitch bitch..." i just laughed and told her to try. considering i pay rent, and dad would kick her ass out before mine. she kept bitching more on how she would kick me out. so i told her that if she does she doesn't get anymore of my pop. she shut up then. well for a bit. then she mumbled some gibberish that i laughed at.

i forgot to do the fryers yesterday. i don't really care too much, they can bitch if they want. but considering i can still count on one hand how many times i have forgot to do them, they cant bitch too loud.

i realllly miss the Internet on my computer!! waaaaa! lol

actually I'm kinda happy, i have social plans planned out for these 2 weeks. Thursday I'm hooking up with an old friend and going to the old bar. me Jo and Mellisa to be exact. the only problem is that Jo and Mellisa had this thing with this chick named Roxane. this was like a year ago now. we all have forgot all about it (to be honest the whole thing was over this stupid guy, who had no neck. icky) but this chick is still going on about it. anyways Mellisa is worried that the chick will try and do something. i told her if she does we will just tell her to go away. besides if she doesn't listen there is like 3 of us against 1 of her. I'm not too worried.
then next Saturday a friend of mine, Kayla, is have a b-day party. I'm kinda scared though cuz i have a feeling that her gay friend will be there who hit on me before. don't get me wrong, I'm okay with her being gay. just she keeps hitting on me, and well I'm not gay. and i don't wanna be mean. so I'm making Jo come with me. ha!

Scott's leaving like Monday or Tuesday to go to Las Vegas. I'm gonna miss him sooooooo much. ill be all whiny for that week hes gone so brace yourself. lol i might be i dunno we shall see. perhaps ill be happy hes gone! ha! yeah not likely.

er, that's all for now. other then my dog is a masochist and likes being attacked by the cat. freak.

No comments: