10 Second Stickers.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect

So i wont be able to have Internet till Saturday cuz my dad hates me. hes against me. i am serious about that! he plans ways to make my life horrible. like once for Christmas he got one of those huge flashlights that shines like the light of god. for a whole year he would wake me up at like 3 in the morning with "pissst, Ashley" and id groggily roll over, then WHAM! fucking evil light of god! in my eyes. yeah. then he would laugh.

so until then all i can do is type. I've joined this writ ting group that gets together ever 2 weeks and have kinda decided to post some of my work on blogger. I'm not going to post it on deviant cuz honestly, when i see other peoples written work i just ignore it. i know its mean and i know others do the same so I'm not going to bother. instead ill just blogger it. ill put on updates, but other then i wanna keep it separate from DA.

here's the website: http://delightfullytackyyetunrefined.blogspot.com/

in another note i went to my sister-in-laws this weekend and took care of the kids. it was allot of fun. took them to the park and played there for like an hour and a half. the only problem is that it is an off leash area there to, so lots of people take their dogs there to. and the 2 girls are terrified of dogs so for a good bit of it all we would do is sit at the very highest point of the jungle gym and eat crackers. we made cookies and read lots of stories.

while i was there i went shopping (the kids were off learning how to ski) on a more.. scarier part of town. Whyte Avenue, Edmonton to be exact. now I'm a small town country girl, where i only really read about gun shootings and shit. so when i was walking down there i was scared shitless. but i went into a really cool store that had Gothic/punk/Celtic clothes there. they had like old style medieval gowns. oh yeah drool city.
so i bought the most awesome skirt there! it was long (like it pools at my feet, but I'm 5'5 an a 1/2, so meh) and had ribbons, and little roses on it. my new prized article of clothing! i love it! I'm gonna take a pic of it on me and post it! soon as my Internets back.
on my way walking back to the meeting spot where id get picked up all i could think was "don't mug me! if you do leave me my skirt!"

was scary people there. like Indian/Mexican guys that just stared at me i was so scared. they were doing to try and mug me i know it!

I'm such a wuss.

my moms being as annoying as hell. freaking tietze! she is seriously like "i love you! give me a hug and a kiss. you stupid cunt" so yeah me and the family are staying a wide berth from her. pretty much as soon as i left Paul and Mollys she just unloaded on me. it was like she was saving it up for the whole fucking weekend. it was the usual stuff though, I'm the most horrible thing here and I'm the reason all bad things happen. so don't worry any FBI agents I'm the reason the twin towers were attacked. how? well cuz my mom said so that's how! i wish she would leave me alone.

i took 2 aspirins and nothings happening. perhaps ill try and lay down, or play DDR.

No comments: