10 Second Stickers.

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Pirty Party For One

Pity Party Rant so if your sick of reading about people bitching about their lives please move on to the next journal.

Every way i turn its like life is giving my a huge loving middle finger! I swear this some kind of horrible joke.
Found out yesterday that 2 of my friends are going to go see Pirates Of the Caribbean 3, the movie I've been dieing to see since the 2nd one 1st came out. they are going to go see it tonight (least I'm assuming) and of course I'm working! oh fucking joy! and even if i could go i still wouldn't be able to cuz they have no more room in the car for me.

then i was going to go with Scott to the city. but I forgot that i had to take the dog to the vets at 1:30, so when i call him back to tell him this his response is "oh, that's okay me and john can just go then, luv ya bye!" so yeah I'm kinda upset, have a shower, he phones back. "well how longs the dogs appointment? if its not too long you could probably still go." yeah no thanks, my dogs worth more to me then Scott and his stupid outing.
The whole reason i was going to go into the city with him so we can get stuff for paint balling. honestly i don't want to do that. i hate stuff like that. way too much violence, and just the sight of a gun (of any kind) in the real world makes my feel ill. but even that i think i could get over, what i don't think i will be able to is the pain and how I'm gonna get picked on. I've gone to these types of sports before, for me they are not fun. ill get dressed up and be ready to go out, and a group of boys will notice that I'm a girl, even better a fat girl. then while I'm out on the field they will pick on me and shoot me in the ass as many times as possible, cuz that's just how guys are. they like to hit girls in the ass. stupid dodge ball.
so for me it wont be fun. why cant we do something nice and simple like camping? or go for a picnic. but knowing Scott he will bring all his friends. fuck on our bloody wedding day I'm gonna go to bed with him, kiss him good night roll over and then wish John, Jeff and Torin sweet dreams too. oh and cant forget his computer which will probably be on my head cuz there will be no more room left for it.

I should just go out and buy 29 fucking cats, get them all neutered and spayed, buy some crap hole house and live there with my cat army and die. maybe ill buy a dog too, least then ill feel loved cuz he will greet me at the door whenever i come home.

And to top of my rant NO ONE FUCKING WILL HELP ME TAKE THE DOG TO THE VET! yeah my dads not here even though he was asked to come home before 1:30 cuz he gets off at 1. and when i asked my mom to drive me and the dog there she said yes, and then rolled over and went back to sleep. its about that time i fucking just started to punch the useless water cooler, ran downstairs and cried, CUZ NO ONE WILL FUCKING HELP ME!!!

Why is it they Always want my help, to move shit, do shit for them, go out of my fucking way for them, yet when i ask for ONE FUCKING favor NOOOOOOOOOOO that's too much for them, cuz god forbid that the rest of the world fucking help me. nope helping Ashley is like against the law and any that do will be forced to eat maggots! god it makes me so mad! everything i do that may not be that responsible and i get my ass handed back to me in a fucking plastic bag with a thank-you note attached! god i hate this fucking world! every horrible thing that happens to it (like the Ozone saying f you and leaving, children going crazy and shooting each other and so on.) they deserve! so fucking make ur own god damn cake and eat it too! you fucking ass hats from hell!

RANT END!

in other news i went to my aunts with my dog (cuz they wanted to see him) and had supper there.
was pretty boring, until Cobby (my aunts son) came in with his friend who was black. they came in and drank some milk and said hi. Cobby went and got some pie that we had out, and as his black friend was about to go grab a piece Titus growled and him and started to flip out. 1st time Titus has ever seen a black guy. so to make a long story short, Titus is Racist.

someone also phoned me at 3 in the morning on my cellphone just smashed. no clue who it was. i usually don't sleep with my cell but ever since Amanda started texting me early in the morning, I've kept it close.

something i also noticed was that Cobby got an ass load of freaking tattoos! when the hell did this happen?! he also has no neck. which is creepy.

I'm gonna go dry my evil work clothes. I'm also going to wear white socks to work and if they don't like it, toooooo fing bad! bitch!

Rage



Bloody Rage cuz thats how im feeling!

No comments: